Maps,national forest and usgs quadrangle

prredog

Apr 18, 2015
Left Cali. 21 years ago, I was an avid D11 and D13 hunter, reside in Co. now, cleaned out the gun room begining of this year and have a boat load of maps from 80's to 90's and don't want to through them out, this was the first So. Ca. hunting forum that came up. Maps are NF, San Bernerdino, Los Padres, Cleveland. Quadrangles are Telegraph Peak, Valyermo, Pacifico Mtn., Acton, Condor Peak, Chliao Flat, Crystal Lake, Azusa, Waterman Mtn., Glendora, Mt. San Antonio, Agua Dulce. First email sent with an I'll take them gets them. Contact me at [email protected]. If you want a picture of them, I'll send it but remember that the first I'll take them gets them. No money up front but I figure it will be $12.95 for medium flat rate after you receive them and are satisfied, this is for the whole lot, I won't break them up. I have feedback on ebay, 24hourcampfire, ar15.com, gunbroker.com taht is %100 positive. This is it folks, I won't be back but I'm sure this is a fine hunting forum. Thanks

That's a hella good offer. Someone up north should take him up on it. Older maps were printed with printers they don't even have any more.

Hey all, I asked Mike to send them to me. I'll cover postage. Should get here by next week. I'll take inventory and re-post on this thread once they arrive. It was good of him not to waste those old maps.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu