MATHEWS SWITCHBACK

Larry Cochran

Utah Buck 2010
Jan 8, 2011
Alpine, Ca
I am looking for a new used bow and I have a guy at work that has Mathews Switchback for sale that is a few years old. Do any of you out there have any pros or cons to this particular bow? Let me know.

Thanks,
Larry C.

Do you know which one it is they made three styles.The Switchback,Switchback,LD Switchback XT.
I'm shooting the XT,It's not as fast as some of the newer bows,but pass through a deer no problem. draws smooth and dead in the hand on release.My hunting partner shoots the Switchback and he really likes it.
You should shoot it. You will know right away weather you like it or not.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu