McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the bullchit going on in this country and most of it directly effecting us outdoors men, How do we not talk about it? You should use this forum and others like it to gain support and numbers. I been on here for a few years and never had anyone say not to talk about politics. Just don't read the threads that don't interest you.

With all the bullchit going on in this country and most of it directly effecting us outdoors men, How do we not talk about it? You should use this forum and others like it to gain support and numbers. I been on here for a few years and never had anyone say not to talk about politics. Just don't read the threads that don't interest you.

One thing I do is keep the Armed Citizen section from American Hunter magazine each month. It makes great discussion material with antis because in their little libtard world of rainbows and unicorns they are totally unaware that people actually legally defend themselves using firearms ALL THE TIME, but somehow the media only reports the gun incidents involving cops shooting a minority or the extremely rare case when a 5-year old breaks into dad's gun cabinet and shoots his sister.

I'm sorry guys, I just can't help calling "bullshit" when I think I see it. Now THAT's something we have in common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: josecasillas
Ok...

SCH is a hunting forum that is going into it's 7th year. With that said, it has grown into a fairly popular meeting place for folks who enjoy the sport of hunting. The member base on this forum is comprised of folks from all walks of life, many different religions and certainly many political views (conservative, moderate, liberal etc).

Lets do our best to respect one anothers opinion without ramming it down each others throats. This forum was set up with the idea of allowing people to express their views without having combative replies, using language that all ages could be exposed to and with an environment that would allow for some positive networking. Up until recently SCH did just that.

We all understand the recent political season has been a difficult one and national polarization was one of the unfortunate bi-products, but please keep in mind that nobody here has "the right opinion". It's just an opinion.

The SCH team will discuss the idea of having a political sub-forum as well as other solutions to help keep this place an enjoyable environment. Until then, please try to be mindful that we are all different, but in the end want the same outcome for our cherished sport.

Please PM me with your opinions and or ideas or beef's.

Thanks,

SCH

I'm sorry guys, I just can't help calling "bullshit" when I think I see it. Now THAT's something we have in common.

Ok, I will call bullshit as well. I will start with every piece of hunting advice you have given. It is pretty obvious that you just repeat what you have read or heard. Shouldn't you be on a liberal wine tasting site? It would seem to suit you better.

I don't presume to give advice on this forum. I'm not an experienced hunter, but even in my own realm of expertise, I always give credit where credit is due. I just try to share what I'm learning, and I usually finish with, "I hope this helps." Try it some time. It's called "humility".

Reactions: josecasillas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu