Meat bucks daddy!

He was fighting big time. Broke up tines, split ear, and three deep gouges about 1-1/2 inches long on the side of his neck. Blood was still fresh too. Was brawling that day.

Beautiful buck, great shot!

You owe me nothing my friend.....the memories of our hunts will last a life time....especially this one!

Spectacular local buck Irvine. That qualifies as some very strong work!

Bad ass dear cuz. I was holding out hope you were gonna fill that other tag using the stick and string but awesome nonetheless. Helluva season for you this year. Maybe i should start hunting with you more often. lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

millbro said:
Bad ass dear cuz. I was holding out hope you were gonna fill that other tag using the stick and string but awesome nonetheless. Helluva season for you this year. Maybe i should start hunting with you more often. lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anytime!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu