Mec Shotshell Reloaders For Sale

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
A friend of mine recently passed away and I'm selling the last of his stuff...I have 5-6 Mec Progressive loaders for sale...Along with the loaders are 100's of once fired 12 gauge AA & Rem hulls (I think there's 28's & 20's too)...Probably a couple thousand 209 primers....200 or so pounds of 7 1/2's....1000's of wads...The loaders are set-up to load steel, lead 20, 28, & 12 gauge.

She's asking $400.00 or make an offer....PM me for more info....Thanks, Steve

Reactions: Dawnandusk
A friend of mine recently passed away and I'm selling the last of his stuff...I have 5-6 Mec Progressive loaders for sale...Along with the loaders are 100's of once fired 12 gauge AA & Rem hulls (I think there's 28's & 20's too)...Probably a couple thousand 209 primers....200 or so pounds of 7 1/2's....1000's of wads...The loaders are set-up to load steel, lead 20, 28, & 12 gauge.

What. model and gauge are the reloaders, the 28ga loader and maybe the 20 might go first, you can buy 12 and 20 cheaper then you can reload. If the 28ga hulls are AAs I would be interested. If you send me a complete list I can post it on my gun clubs board for her. We are going to start shooting sporting clays again this coming Tuesday , just thought I would help the lady out. Might be interested in the shoot if it’s lead thanks. Sherpa

$400 for the lot is a gift! The lead is with $200 by itself!

OK...There's 6 loaders...The single stage 28 gauge that is near new...One progressive 12 gauge...One set-up for steel...Some could use some TLC.

There's about a 100 lbs of lead (5's, 7's, 2 bags of 71/2,'s)...Small bag of probably copper 6's...One bottle of steel 4's

A few 1000 wads, 28, 20, and 12 gauge.

A few 1000 primers mostly 209's...A few 100 109's

18 powder & shot bars...18 powder & shot bushings.

One plastic container of 12 gauge AA's, one container of Federal hulls, one container of Rem SXP's, One container of paper 20 gauge, one container of 12 & 20 misc.

All the original literature and loading
info for both lead and steel...Bunches of other dies, parts, and loading stuff.

The MEC Jr. 28 gauge alone...The MEC 600 Jr. has features normally found only on the high-end models making it one of the most popular, economical single-stage shotshell reloaders on the market today. Fast and efficient operation allows loading eight to ten boxes per hour, plus easily upgrades to the 285 CA primer feed system, which eliminates the need to handle each primer individually. Adjustable for 3" shells, and available in 12, 20, 28 gauge and .410 bore. Includes 1 Charge Bar & 3 Powder Bushings...$228.11

.013.JPG015.JPG

Way to help out steve that's how you can tell you had a great friend. not sure who passed but my condolences

Sorry to hear about cal Steve I still remember the angels game you cal mike and myself went to.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu