Mil-Comm MC25 gun cleaner

Mud Pigeon

Jan 19, 2015
Anybody use this stuff? I've had a free bottle for years but just started using it because I'm out of everything else and since it looked like water I didn't have much confidence. This is the best product I've used and doesn't have any chemical smell.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Anybody use this stuff? I've had a free bottle for years but just started using it because I'm out of everything else and since it looked like water I didn't have much confidence. This is the best product I've used and doesn't have any chemical smell.
keep in mind next time at the ammo and weapons' store
any body been to bass pro shop recently

Still having trouble after all that dove shooting?
Deciding whether I need to send it back for a third time. It hates Federal Upland, work much better with the Kent Fast Dove but had issues with that too when it got dirty. I don't think I should need to clean an inertia gun this frequently? How many boxes of shells do you think I should be able to shoot between cleanings? Shot a box of 3" duck loads at euros with no issues which is what I really care about.
Side note, I cleaned Drake's SX3 for the second time in 9 years after he had 1 stove pipe shooting a case of ammo this month.

Deciding whether I need to send it back for a third time. It hates Federal Upland, work much better with the Kent Fast Dove but had issues with that too when it got dirty. I don't think I should need to clean an inertia gun this frequently? How many boxes of shells do you think I should be able to shoot between cleanings? Shot a box of 3" duck loads at euros with no issues which is what I really care about.
Side note, I cleaned Drake's SX3 for the second time in 9 years after he had 1 stove pipe shooting a case of ammo this month.

Dang, Jeff...I think at this point, I'd try to lemon law the thing....Jacob and a number of folks I know that have the SBE 3 have no issues.

ps...If it shoots duck loads....Get a M-2 20 gauge.... ;)

.003.JPG

@Mud Pigeon don't know what model you got but.... The recoil guns need to be run wet. Like a15 wet. Pay special attention to the tube and spring the tongue on the bolt goes into. The last thing is you have to hard shoulder them. People who don't seat the butt firm or they run a after market pad can find it short stroking.

The real cure is a A400 it fixes all the benelli problems

Reactions: skeet
@Mud Pigeon don't know what model you got but.... The recoil guns need to be run wet. Like a15 wet. Pay special attention to the tube and spring the tongue on the bolt goes into. The last thing is you have to hard shoulder them. People who don't seat the butt firm or they run a after market pad can find it short stroking.

What fixes all the Beretta problems?....Oh, that's right, a weight lifting program.... :joy:

Years ago NBK and I went to Argentina with two M-1 super 90's each with mag extensions (all bought together at the same time). we shot them frequently before we went through hundreds and hundreds of rounds doing five stand with no problems. When we got there they would not cycle reliably on the foreign ammo, we tried cleaning them every session and different ammo, bottom line we never found a solid solution. It got better but was not perfect. I still have these guns and they shoot perfectly with quality ammo made in the USA (mostly Kent) but the stuff from down south (Fiocchi) was no good so I gotta think it is the ammo that makes them not function well. P.S. Wally world national brand ammo according to someone we all know is produced on a different line than their own name brand stuff because wally is trying to hold a priceline so that folks will purchase the wally ammo rather than going to a real gun store and I believe my friend as he has been doing this for a very long time. Bottom line - buy the best and you can and you will never be disappointed

It's a brand new SBE3, I've shot a SBE2 for 13 years. I think I run it pretty wet but I only have lube on the grooves in the receiver and the parts of the bolt that slide through them. When it went back last time they "relieved the trigger guard for carrier drag, recut the extractor groove and replaced the extractor"per the gunsmith. I don't think the extractor was an issue. It doesn't stove pipe or jam the empty and new round together. It flings the empty hull farther than my other gun but the bolt closes empty. I don't even know there is an issue until I go to load another round and there's still two in the mag tube. Any ideas? Had a lot of issues today, even with it just cleaned. All I had were the Federal Upland that it likes least but they're 1400 fps and work in everything else. It's probably going back again.

I would have likely got a Beretta if they had LH and 26" BBLs.

Years ago NBK and I went to Argentina with two M-1 super 90's each with mag extensions (all bought together at the same time). we shot them frequently before we went through hundreds and hundreds of rounds doing five stand with no problems. When we got there they would not cycle reliably on the foreign ammo, we tried cleaning them every session and different ammo, bottom line we never found a solid solution. It got better but was not perfect. I still have these guns and they shoot perfectly with quality ammo made in the USA (mostly Kent) but the stuff from down south (Fiocchi) was no good so I gotta think it is the ammo that makes them not function well. P.S. Wally world national brand ammo according to someone we all know is produced on a different line than their own name brand stuff because wally is trying to hold a priceline so that folks will purchase the wally ammo rather than going to a real gun store and I believe my friend as he has been doing this for a very long time. Bottom line - buy the best and you can and you will never be disappointed
I wish I could get ammo at Wally World, I think they're not selling it anymore in CA. The stuff I'm shooting is the only steel
Federal makes for doves and already more expensive than I like for the amount I shoot. Pretty much have to buy whatever I can buy between that and Kent Fast Dove it's harder to find ammo than birds.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu