missing hunting ...

alhersh

Born to hunt ...
Dec 12, 2012
Hi pals ...

I came to LA for a study purpose, but I am a regular hunter at my country Jordan, I really miss hunting here ... Today I have finished my study and would like to join in an upland hunting trip ... Any volunteer?

Thanks for reading my post

alhersh

Lungpopper, NBK and Snake Charmer thanks for your warm welcoming ...

At Jordan we usually hunt upland (Partridges/ Chukar, Quails, Pigeon, Ducks, Geese, ...) and rabbits, unfortunately we do not have big-game hunting except for boars ...

For Ducks and Geese they pass through Jordan during migration ...Not so much quantities!

The rabbits usually found at the desert ... Chukar hunting is so much tiring there because of the nature of the difficult places they hide themselves in ...

The following link shows some of our hunting trips at Jordan, it shows the various nature of places for different hunting seasons ... Hope this would give you a brief about hunting at Jordan ...

http://www.youtube.com/alhirshh

Since I have finished my semester here ... early Jan I will go back to my country ... but before that I would like to have the chance to take place at a hunting trip here ....

Welcome to the site, your videos are kool... nice birds...

Snake Charmer, the dog shown at the first page of the link has been sent to me by a friend from Spain and I am not sure about his breed! But, I think my friend when he sent him he said its a mixed between pointer and setter, not sure exactly ...

welcome aboard. Nice to hear stories of hunting in different areas. I upland hunt but not anywhere around LA. I know most people here are from San Diego area. Where are you looking to hunt?

Thanks outdoordave, actually I do not know a lot about the areas of hunting here ... I think it would be nice also to experience hunting here also, since I really miss hunting. Where did you hunt usually? If you are hunting near by a couple of hundreds of miles ... I would like to take this adventure and travel for the sake of hunting ...

Alhersh, I am in southwest Riverside county. I am about an hour to an hour and a half from LA. I hunt all over around here. Have you completed your hunters safety course and gotten you license yet? If not that would NEED to be the first step.

Thanks for the information Outdoordave! Where can I apply for this safety course and license?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu