Missouri is doing it right

Macsteve

Jun 23, 2016
http://lidblog.com/governor-veto-overridden-missouri-now-constitutional-carry-state/

"
The Show Me State doesn’t quite live up to its name in one regard anymore…a governmental permission slip to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights is no longer required in Missouri. With the override of Democrat and gun hating Governor Jay Nixon’s veto Missouri joins an ever growing list of states that no longer require permits in order to carry concealed firearms.

On the last day for the lawmakers to override the veto of SB 656, lawmakers took aim to thwart Jay Nixon’s oppression. And in doing so represented the will of the people as well as ensuring the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms would not be infringed by the state of Missouri or its freedom hating Governor.

On January 1st, 2017 Missouri becomes the 10th Constitutional Carry state in the nation, meaning that 20% of the states in America no longer require the extortion of money from, and the hat in hand begging of, citizens in order to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

As Bullets First has always contended, CCW’s, LTCF or any other permit that is required by a state in order for its citizens to exercise their fundamental right to keep and bear arms is no different than a poll tax charging people to vote or a voice tax in order to allow people to speak. As more and more states continue to pass constitutional carry the more liberty spreads once more through the land."

As it builds in other states things will change here......of course I might be dead by then but it will happen

I truly believe that the way the DNC/Killary are running the elections, that within the next 8 years, we'll see a majority republican standing.

if that happens, we can see a lot of pro 2nd amendment stuff happening. I just hope we can hold off the stupid side like pro life and anti gay marriage stuff.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I hope you're right. If Hillary gets in, there won't be a 2nd amendment, her SCOTUS appointments will see to that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu