MMA fans.....

S

stikbrandon

UFC 162 happened last night........

Silva's unbeaten record in the UFC is over, Chris wiedman is the new middleweight champ!.

We all new it was coming..... I'm sad in a way, and happy in others.

I am soooo glad his reign is over, never did like that guy. I quit buying the PPV fights with him in them unless there was another fight that I wanted to see. glad to here that he got knocked the @$#^&%) out....YEEEEHHH!!

yep I'm on board with all of you guys, the problem is, Anderson got caught that is it..... i would like to say he got smoked but he didn't.

I am willing to bet Anderson doesn't take the rematch Dana is trying to all ready set up, but in stead he goes an fight Roy Jones JR. in a boxing match... Anderson has already said he doesn't want to fight for any more belts either at 185 or 205 against Jon Jones,he says he has already accomplished all of his goals.

he said he is not retiring and still wants fights but he is done with belt fights

I watched a youtube clip of the fight and Anderson deserved what he got. He was being stupid in the area and made a fatal mistake. Even if he doesn't fight for a title again its a good thing he finally got humbled.

Midwest_Hunter said:
I watched a youtube clip of the fight and Anderson deserved what he got. He was being stupid in the area and made a fatal mistake. Even if he doesn't fight for a title again its a good thing he finally got humbled.

+1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu