MMMM Sausauge

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Got together with Random today. We put together @90 LBS of sausage. Used his boar my boar and my deer to make it up.
We made up and smoked some Summer Sausage and Sweet Italian for samples while we worked. Turned out awesome.

Attachments

• grind.jpg
    grind.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 86
  • stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 86
  • cook.jpg
    cook.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 89
  • smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 89
  • ready.jpg
    ready.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 89
  • sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 87
Hmmm... Alcohol and sausage-making... be sure to count your digits afterward and go to the E.R. if any are missing. No one else needs to know. No one cares what goes into sausage anyway as long as it tastes good.
;D

Bonejour said:
Hmmm... Alcohol and sausage-making... be sure to count your digits afterward and go to the E.R. if any are missing. No one else needs to know. No one cares what goes into sausage anyway as long as it tastes good.
;D

Don we were very careful to only drink in between putting the casings on the stuffer tube. ;) No fingers lost in the making of this sausauge.

Let's shoot some bows u supply the house target and sausage. I'll bring some website unfriendly jokes

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu