Moderna vaccine:(

Got the second vax shot yesterday. Ok for about 2 hours then it hit me like a train. Going on two days with fever and sore muscles and no energy at all.

Got my second (Pfizer) was fatigued and had a headache on and off for about 12 hours. Pretty low impact, still able to work .

My old lady threw me a shot, was only coherent for about 13 seconds.... last thing I remember was her saying was that it!?!?!?

Came too on the floor with a head ace

Last edited by a moderator:
J & J about a month ago... only possible side effect was a stomach ache 3 day in a row that made me change my diet... Now 20 lbs lighter. :)

Pretty much my entire family is in the medical field. My daughter was on the front lines and was stationed on a Covid floor for several months. When the vaccines really started to ramp up, she made a comment I found interesting. Quote:...."ya know dad, I really don't have the answers for the people that are questioning this whole thing. What I can tell you is this....the temporary refrigerated trucks are no longer parked in the parking lot. And...we have seen a huge reduction in Covid related admissions." She added..."we might all grow extra fingers in a couple years as a side effect to this vaccine but, right now...ALOT LESS people are dying!"

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu