Monster D16

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
I shot this buck Sat. Haven't really seen much this year so took a meat buck. Just as fun as any other hunt.

Attachments

• deer 2012.JPG
    deer 2012.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 35
no tag soup for you.
MONSTER? You must have had the scope turned up to 20 power. I'm glad you wiped the milk off his lips before the picture. LOL
I felt robbed too after I clicked on it.

I plan on filling my A-22 tag with either sex. And you better believe If I kill a doe, I'm going to position that sucker and use any and all camera tricks to make it look like the biggest damn doe you've ever seen!

Congrats on the forky. ;)

Looks like a typical D16. Congratulations.

You should have sat six feet behind it.

Lungpopper said:
MONSTER???? :eek: You must have had the scope turned up to 20 power. I'm glad you wiped the milk off his lips before the picture. ;) LOL

Nothing better than milk fed deer! ;D

Nice deer Irvine!

Breacher said:
I plan on filling my A-22 tag with either sex. And you better believe If I kill a doe, I'm going to position that sucker and use any and all camera tricks to make it look like the biggest damn doe you've ever seen!
Make her look like a cow elk Breacher.

Randomshot said:
Breacher said:
Make her look like a cow elk Breacher.

Funny, I'm picturing Breacher out there with a couple of cans of light brown and tan spray paint.

Dwind said:
Looks like a typical D16. Congratulations.

You should have sat six feet behind it.

Actually, from the bucks I've seen killed both from members of this site and a couple of others, that's more atypical. There have been some truly big bucks killed in SD County this year.

Hey regardless of the antler size, it's always great to see hunters having success. That will be a great eating deer! Congrats!

There was a MONSTER of a buck taken this season. Probably one of the biggest and looks like it will make P&Y.

Actually a 4x8 that came out of Julien. A friend of mine shot it on private property and I was told its in the UT. Let me asks and see if u can post the pic.

Matagi said:
Actually a 4x8 that came out of Julien. A friend of mine shot it on private property and I was told its in the UT. Let me asks and see if u can post the pic.

I'd like to see that one.

Sorry about the thread jack Irvine. Congrat's on tagging out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu