Monster D16

Matagi said:
Actually a 4x8 that came out of Julien. A friend of mine shot it on private property and I was told its in the UT. Let me asks and see if u can post the pic.
Thats a monster buck never heard of a bigger buck from d16

nice buck cuz. i'd be happy with him. gettin out and doing it is what its all about. shoot, im grounded this weekend because my son got sick and the wife is doing the breast cancer 3 day. no cover for the kids. thats what being a dad is all about though.

150 yards 30.06 4 miles from vehicle with one of the most beautiful views in san diego. i know it is a small one that is what made posting monster buck so fun. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu