More applications to come.

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Nevada Guide draw, New Mexico, Oregon and Utah are all up next!

Who is doing what?

Nevada and Utah has been on my list for the last 14 years. Gonna draw something when time and circumstances allow. Just waiting for the chance to put in for more than points when things change for me..

Who is doing what?

Last edited:
CA. A ZONE for me!! This is my year !! 21 points and counting...oh dolly I'm feeling hot !!

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg and 180ls1
Was going to try for another Idaho elk hunt this fall but there are no more non resident deer or elk tags left. Well there are some whitetail deer only tags left..might consider that since the unit I hunted before has both whitey and mule deer. Might have to look in a Utah tag instead.. thankfully the following season I'll be getting resident tags in Idaho and won't have to deal with the non-res prices and tag restrictions

All of them, applying for all of the above mentioned as well as others.

Who is doing what?
Trying for antelope in WY (10% chance in the draw), headed to Kodiak for Sitka, OR for pheasant and deer (low possibility) plus D16 for muzzle loader.

I will apply in all except NV. All will be points only for me though. Bummed last year was the first year I forgot to get WY points in 5 years. Stupid move has me all messed up.

I will apply in all except NV. All will be points only for me though. Bummed last year was the first year I forgot to get WY points in 5 years. Stupid move has me all messed up.
Nevada is one of the best states Drew. Get after it. And they have a great cow elk program.

Reactions: TRICER
My best mule buck came from Nevada....no truck there...I still get a rash thinking about it... exhausting..but worth it ..I like Nevada.

Reactions: NBK and ilovesprig
Utah Panguitch lake
Nevada points
New Mx elk draw only with outfitter pool
Az Coues/elk
Ca elk points deer points

Reactions: NBK
Wyoming for me will try and draw Buck Antelope tag and 2 doe Antelope 2 Buck deer tags and buy a few over the counter doe deer tags when I get there.. And of course CA A22 Archery and D16 Rifle...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu