More suspicious stuff in the rec area

Cali Ridge Runner

Nov 25, 2012
San Diego
So there is no firearm visible in any of the pics I have, I triple checked. Why would some one wear hunter Orange in a archery only area and walking around with a deer leg?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
I bet his pack is full of venison....that would explain the orange.
The deer leg though???
Maybe he can use it as a club for the cats since you can't carry a gun, legally that is. ;D

You got me. I think it may be a woman. Is that hair sticking out beyond the brim in back of her head?

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm thinking granola cruncher collected the leg and has the orange hat to stay safe from you rec warriors

Yes I believe it is a lady. The direction she is walking gets really nasty after a few hundred yards. She didn't pass the cam on the way out. I hope she not still down there looking for the other leg. Lol

Great looking buck. Put him on the ground and leave the legs in front of your camera. That way you can see if she comes back to find more hat hangers.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu