most popular crossbow broadheads?

Moonshine

Sep 15, 2017
Florida
I'm crossing over from vertical bows to xbows, and I just want to see which are the best crossbow broadheads for deeer. I have used muzzy's for years because I have never been disappointed, but now I live in Florida. I need something that makes a bigger hole.

I just took a package of grim reaper, but I would like some other options here, including a fixed blade. So, what is your favorite broadheads and why?

Last edited:
X2, stick with reapers work well in the wind might add o rings in stalking /hunting brushy areas.
Fixed blades I like stinger's. The muzzies tend to float excessive in the wind, even when tuned correct ly. But they work and are tough. I shoot mechanical for longer distance when stalking. But I AM no expert. And is a ton of manufactures out there. Thing is stick with what you practice with.

Last edited:
Try the new swhacker 150 gr 3" cut , or dead ringer trauma .
I try swhacker this season .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu