Mountain Lion spotted where???

I think elevated transmission lines will be outlawed because they attract lions and a lion may get hurt.

Haha Don, don't give those crazies in Sacramento any ideas.. that sounds like something they'd think up. I'm surprised the Sierra Club didn't call the fire dept to help the cat out of the tree..

ilovesprig said:
Wow!...............A mountain lion in a neighbor hood in SoCal.............. :-[

Libs Suck!

As odd as this sounds, its still not as rare as seeing a TIGER roaming the streets around town less than a 1/4 mile from your home! :-\

http://ktla.com/2015/09/06/tiger-cub-found-wandering-in-hemet-gets-new-home-at-san-diego-area-animal-sanctuary/

Was just sent this picture (I think she said her friend took the pic)......Deer Springs Rd/Hidden Meadows.......No far from my house......These lions are really starting to bug me...... :-[

Got a call today from another friend today up near Lake Cuyamaca and the trapper was going to try and trap the one that's breaking into there turkey coup.....They think it's a 3 year old male (not collared)....Bunches of pictures of it......Oh, and all the deer around their place have disappeared...... ::)

Attachments

• IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 108
Follow-up.....Just found out this picture was taken in Malibu a couple of years ago......Dang kids......Check your sources...... ;D

ilovesprig said:
Follow-up.....Just found out this picture was taken in Malibu a couple of years ago......Dang kids......Check your sources...... ;D
I got duped too, I was moments away from posting it when I googled it to get more info, and the word "hoax" caught my eye.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu