Moving

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
Hey all. A little bit of exciting news. I spent a week in Michigan for a relatives wedding and ended up coming home with a new, better, job there. It's been a tough decision to make, seeing as though I'll be moving away from my family and friends, but it's a smart move to make career wise and one that was just too good to pass up.

I'll be in southwest Michigan so if anyone is planning a hunting trip up that way next year, look me up!

Keep it up guys!!

Oh, and Millbro, your skull is almost done. Started whitening it yesterday.

Good for you SCRH! Hope you stay on the forum and keep in touch.

It's been a tough one to make for sure, but it makes the most sense in the long run. I'll be moving from a job that pays well but has no room for advancement to one that pays better and gives me the room to move up in the company. I'll be working for a John Deere dealer there as a service manager for one of their branches. It's a job that gives me a chance to get back to what I went to school for and to get out of the glazing trade. It's a plus on all sides, just tough to leave the fam.

I will for sure stay connected on here NBK. I think I'll have more outdoor opportunities there right off the bat so I might have to come back on here and brag from time to time!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
I will for sure stay connected on here NBK. I think I'll have more outdoor opportunities there right off the bat so I might have to come back on here and brag from time to time!

NICE!

so does that mean there is spot open to be on the SoCal Guided Hunts Pro Staff :p

Good luck bro..... look forward to some dead white tail pics soon.

Beetles are staying. A friend is going to try his hand at them.

And we are excited. Lots to do in the next couple weeks but once the move is over and we're settled I'll be afield with game in my sights!

Aeon said:
so does that mean there is spot open to be on the SoCal Guided Hunts Pro Staff :p

Good luck bro..... look forward to some dead white tail pics soon.

There maybe an opening soon but he is not going anywhere and will always be apart of our team here. We have already talked and things are great on our end. Maybe this will help him get a pro staff deal out there and we wish him the best of luck! Happy trails my friend.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Hey all. A little bit of exciting news. I spent a week in Michigan for a relatives wedding and ended up coming home with a new, better, job there. It's been a tough decision to make, seeing as though I'll be moving away from my family and friends, but it's a smart move to make career wise and one that was just too good to pass up.

I'll be in southwest Michigan so if anyone is planning a hunting trip up that way next year, look me up!

Keep it up guys!!

Oh, and Millbro, your skull is almost done. Started whitening it yesterday.

Sorry to see you go bro! Can't pass up an opportunity like that! I'm already planning my whitetail trip in Michigan! Fun times hunting with you buddy... hopefully we can hang soon and hunt em up!

Well, we made it! Wife and kid flew out and I made the 2125 miles in two days of driving. First day was 1200 miles, and the rest of it the second day. Did see lots of deer and dead stuff on the road. Pictures to follow soon. Lots to do in the following week but once it settles down I plan on getting out and killing stuff.

To be continued...

Going to have to look at a slug gun or a muzzle loader if you don't have already. For deer season. For when I was younger I would lose sleep waiting for November 15th opening day of firearm season.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu