Muzzleloader success...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
With 1 week to go in the season...little johhny gets it done on this fine cull buck!!! The hole that 295 grain sabot left is not for the faint of heart.....that third gets you shot every time on the 2 acres...2 more hunts to go...were gonna slamm 2 old grandmas next as they are doing nothing but sucking up oxygen and eating...dried up like a fruitrole if you will....gross.!!wish more folks would draw the either sex muzzie tag...i know a guy that would like some Does extracted...20201207_103737.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work..No need for those weird genes..What unit do I need to buy my tag for? And does the land owner provide the muzzie??
M7...and yes sir!! Have muzzie and all gear nesscessary including 3 human pack mules if need be..just show up with tag and license and a cooler...theyll do the rest...1 or 2 point draw max...ive had first timers draw also...SCHers will be given priority to the secret spots...where big grannys are known to frequent on a regular basis providing maximum shot oppurtunity. Pm for details for next season..might run a Biden special as im sure the economy will be completely F cked up by then .

M7...and yes sir!! Have muzzie and all gear nesscessary including 3 human pack mules if need be..just show up with tag and license and a cooler...theyll do the rest...1 or 2 point draw max...ive had first timers draw also...SCHers will be given priority to the secret spots...where big grannys are known to frequent on a regular basis providing maximum shot oppurtunity. Pm for details for next season..might run a Biden special as im sure the economy will be completely F cked up by then .
Uh oh... Im sitting on 2 points...

Reactions: HATCHET1
I don’t have any points, but I do have a muzzleloader. I hate Kalifornia DFW, but I might be willing to give this a wack

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu