My back Yard

Get'em NBK! I have a few that live in my "track home" community. Only a few miles away from my house they run plenty deep! Got a new Gamo air rifle for father's day... went sighting it in a few miles away from the house and an ambulance went down the street a few hundred yards away. To my amazement, I was probably 50 yards from a den with pups and all. The howls tripped me out. They weren't bothered by me shooting 1200+fps that close?!?! Next time, I'm going to go sight in the den with my shottie!

Do you need some coyote food for your new Pet

20130621_194546_zps3f63da9a.jpg

Those purple ones are pretty. Did you wipe them down with your ShamWow Pro Staff Shammy?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu