My boy needs prayer

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
So some of you have heard but not all of you. My big Matthew Muehleman had a cardiac arrest at the Aztec game yesterday. He was with his grandparents and Bonnie started CPR as best she could while he was in his seat. Paramedics came and got him prone where they continued CPR and shocked him back to life. He is currently in MICU and has an afib arrhythmia (irregular and somewhat rapid heartbeat). He will likely go in for a procedure Monday to see what is wrong (Electrical study). He is doing very well at the moment. Please keep him your prayers. I am so thankful for God's hand in this ( I will explain that part later).

Dang Tom......Wondered where you were Friday.......If you need anything or your family needs anything, please call me......Doctors can do miracle things nowadays.......He's a big strong kid. Hang in there.

Prays sent.

So Matthew Muehleman is stable and has been for over 24 hours all vitals normal. At 7:30 he goes in for an electrical study of his heart hopefully answers are on the way. Thanks for your prayers keep them coming.

Ahidog said:
So Matthew Muehleman is stable and has been for over 24 hours all vitals normal. At 7:30 he goes in for an electrical study of his heart hopefully answers are on the way. Thanks for your prayers keep them coming.

Stay strong Ahidog! He'll fight through this!

That sounds like good news, stay strong

Dear Lord give Matthew the strength he needs for a speedy healthy recovery i
ask this in the name of our Lord and Savoir Christ Jesus!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu