My boys

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Did a jump shoot before work. Shot a kind of triple.
All Widgeon's. Good day over to soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 122
Johnny... gotta say, that boy is lucky to have a crazy cool dad like you man! Doubt it's very boring in the SDBirds household!

8SteelTown said:
Johnny... gotta say, that boy is lucky to have a crazy cool dad like you man! Doubt it's very boring in the SDBirds household!

Lol thanks

That's awesome man. Glad you all had a great time. Do you ever notice that your ear muffs causes difficulty hearing the birds or your son speaking to you and stuff? Been thinking of getting some ear plugs or something so I'm not deaf by the time i'm 50 haha

chuck88norris said:
That's awesome man. Glad you all had a great time. Do you ever notice that your ear muffs causes difficulty hearing the birds or your son speaking to you and stuff? Been thinking of getting some ear plugs or something so I'm not deaf by the time i'm 50 haha

I had FINE FIRE ARMS hook me up with those. I can hear like I have nothing on then it blocks out the gunshot. So I don't miss any wings or cubby flushes or what ever it is my son is rambling on about. (Normaly rocks or I missed ). They actually work so good I bought a pair for my son.

Lungpopper said:
Nice job Johny. How did the video turn out?

The 2 I stoned they were in the sun. Then the one on the spin I wiffed.(it would have been sweet) Then the reload and 3 I hit alittle far back and it flew 90yards and dropped. Dog did a stelar retrieve but to far to a gopro today. Lol need to kill some teal

I'll get something worth sharing. If it dosent give away to much where I am

Baby SD has more hunt exsperience than most of us guys on the fourm!!!!

Kids gonna bring dead game pics in to show and tell ! And impress little Sara than tell the bully "my dad will kick your dads a** and can kill deer "!....

Rad!

stikbrandon said:

Kids gonna bring dead game pics in to show and tell ! And impress little Sara than tell the bully "my dad will kick your dads a** and can kill deer "!....

Rad!
[/quote

Lol and

Hey call me 3 I don't want to wake u up I May Cruz. Don't know may pass out. There's going to be wind

stikbrandon said:

Rad!
Johnnys son has more experience than me duck hunting lol i know a 8 or 9 year old kid who has more bird huntin experience than me and was telling me how to hunt doves who had never hunted them but watched his dad like johnnys son and i listened to him while we were hunting and i killed more birds some kids know more than me and maybe even people on here dont count them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little kids are funny like that. They're pretty much echoes of dad's information (word for word)! Good base to start off a young hunter/fisher with.

Sdbirds said:
chuck88norris said:

I had FINE FIRE ARMS hook me up with those. I can hear like I have nothing on then it blocks out the gunshot. So I don't miss any wings or cubby flushes or what ever it is my son is rambling on about. (Normaly rocks or I missed ). They actually work so good I bought a pair for my son.

Thats awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Would you mind telling me the brand or name of those muffs?

Little Johnny is going to be the next Jim Shockey or Cameron Hanes. You heard it here first!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu