My cam was stolen. Laguna

Happens all the time up in Laguna, tree stands also get taken up there. Haven't been up there in a few years may go back next year if I'm still deer hunting as it is an easy hunt. I never leave a cam or stand up there only put them out while hunting the area. But then I hunted for so many years and the deer are local so I know how the heard moves making it an easy hunt during the weekdays. Does one can get anytime bucks are best hunted on only one of the two seasons.

Why would you post a picture of the spot you are hunting? Also from what you have explained, there are a bunch of people in the same spot. Try getting away from people like you said
the fuel and time you spend is valuable. 5-10 minutes from the road always has a bunch of people. Good luck man get a deer and post it that will make you feel good.

Why would you post a picture of the spot you are hunting? Also from what you have explained, there are a bunch of people in the same spot. Try getting away from people like you said
the fuel and time you spend is valuable. 5-10 minutes from the road always has a bunch of people. Good luck man get a deer and post it that will make you feel good.
I posted the picture of the spot where the camera was. The person who took it would know where that spot is. They've likely take others from any where else up there. I won't be hunting that area any more. Until the last day of spring turkey last year I had never seen a cam or other hunter. Onx and HuntStand had it as private land but i had confirmed with rangers it wasn't. As soon as those lines disappeared stands started popping up all over the place.
A lot of people have been very helpful offering some other areas off the beaten path that I had not considered. I won't continue hunting there.

The last thing anyone needs when they get their belonging stolen is a comment like yours.

Bait...watch yourself

Reactions: Smokey58
That’s me and my bow. I took the picture of the strap where I found it in that man made blind. Didn’t realize how bad of a photo that was when I made this post
Oh i miss read it. Was I accurate about the boat being a Matthews? Lol i used to hunt laguna a bunch. Bunch of thieves up there. Hope you get your camera back.

The last thing anyone needs when they get their belonging stolen is a comment like yours.
I appreciate your nurturing motherly instincts. I stopped lactating a year ago, I have a coupon left for formula and one for Huggies dippers. Message me your address and I'll mail them to you no worries anything helps with this inflation. I know if you have any offspring they will be loved and protected from and sensitive situations. Please let your significant other have some alone time so they won't be as sensitive as you. but yes it's none of my business telling someone else how to raise their kids. I honestly thought out of emotions he did it on accident because everyone now knows where he's at now. Let me know if you want those coupons they are not expired.

I posted the picture of the spot where the camera was. The person who took it would know where that spot is. They've likely take others from any where else up there. I won't be hunting that area any more. Until the last day of spring turkey last year I had never seen a cam or other hunter. Onx and HuntStand had it as private land but i had confirmed with rangers it wasn't. As soon as those lines disappeared stands started popping up all over the place.
A lot of people have been very helpful offering some other areas off the beaten path that I had not considered. I won't continue hunting thereBro I loose 2 cams there on

@GUNDOGLOVER49 the way I was taught; I’ve been forgiven of so much more. Wouldn’t be right to not forgive something like this. They’re probably angry sad frustrated or entitled. Maybe an ounce of forgiveness can put a bandaid on one of those wounds. Not for me to judge though.

Brother I loose several cams there 3 years a go even with steel lockers ans steel box , other peopple have same problems on past year at same area , I think is hunter that want to keep out other hunters , thats laguna bro , you can find some nice peopple out there but this happen very often out there. move to other place.

Reactions: Agi Ambre

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu