My dads Tule elk hunt

Congratulations! I think I saw the exact same elk earlier this year while scouting. He was bedded in the same patch along side other smaller bulls; all of them were in velvet. IMG_9166.jpg

Reactions: Gteam1
How’s it going y’all , don’t think this has made it here yet but here’s my dads tule elk he got this month. It was a awesome hunt , hope everyone isn’t going to on crazy with all this Covid crap

Great hunt and result. I love the whole family and friends involvement. Thanks for sharing the video, nice job.

Reactions: Gteam1
Awesome Hunt !!!!!! Well done guys ! Love the video.

How’s it going y’all , don’t think this has made it here yet but here’s my dads tule elk he got this month. It was a awesome hunt , hope everyone isn’t going to on crazy with all this Covid crap

Congratulations! This is one to be cherished! Great hunt guys!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu