I did the finish work today.... up next, a life size bear. Ed F

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    852.7 KB · Views: 37
Picked up a pig skull from Ed the other day and his latest deer looked incredible in person... not to mention how great my skull turned out! Thanks again Ed!

Keep it up. My father sis it's like riding a bike. My first buck mount has been sidelined for a bit with work on my 63' bus. I'm looking forward to my first shoulder deer mount my father is instructing me on. Check out Breakthrough magazine. It's an incredible taxidermy magazine Larry Blomquist produces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A caribou I mounted yesterday... caribou are unique and beautiful animals. Four more to go.... Ed F

Attachments

• 20151120_174123.jpg
    20151120_174123.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 31
That's pretty awesome, your first mount looks awesome and im sure it will only get better from there .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu