my new toy

mangycoyote

Feb 7, 2013
Could not sleep for 10 days! ;D
My new T3 in 243. Cant wait to take it out. Thanks to NBK for the advice!

Attachments

• 20140331_164040.jpg
    20140331_164040.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20140331_164024.jpg
    20140331_164024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Sweet. I was so close to buying a Tikka last year at FF, but went with Browning A-bolt instead. What sold you on it?

Nice and it shoots the right size bullet

Bonejour said:
Sweet. I was so close to buying a Tikka last year at FF, but went with Browning A-bolt instead. What sold you on it?
the bolt and trigger definitely got me hooked on it. Although the bolt is smooth I dont think it is a smooth as my old model 70. I started to look at reviews and could not find any bad reviews about. It seemed like everyone raved about the accuracy of these rifles.i think that was the biggest thing that swayed me. Thought id give it a shot.

You're going to love it. I have a T3 stainless in 243. It's an absolutely wonderful rifle. I'm still working on my load but I have it down to a little under .4" at 110 yards.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu