1.8 MB · Views: 266
  • Johhny3.png
    Johhny3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 265
  • johnny4.png
    johnny4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
On a bummer note I will not be getting back 2
Canvas backs and a rad green wing teal do to failing health of my taxidermist. Hope he pulls out of it. Not so I get my birds. It would just be a bummer if he dies

Looks like your dog got to your sheds before you did...haha. Good looking trophy room. Any chance I'll see you out roaming around on the D16 opener this year? And you going to have rifle this time?

I will be right where u saw me. With a rifle lol. Hit me up when it gets closer do a team up or at least walkie talkie channel. Ill agree to a tag team drag

Sdbirds said:
Canvas backs and a rad green wing teal do to failing health of my taxidermist. Hope he pulls out of it. Not so I get my birds. It would just be a bummer if he dies

I heard he was trying to finish them for you. Keep your fingers crossed.

Ya hopefully. I was told not to expect them though. He doesn't need to worry about work. I can kill more anyway

Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

Hey lung popper a bird told me u have a mount or a skull or something u going to share

My yard ha my trophy pig needs to be degreased

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Sdbirds said:
Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

Hey lung popper a bird told me u have a mount or a skull or something u going to share

You want to see something from the garage or from the house?

Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:
Lungpopper said:
Sdbirds said:

You want to see something from the garage or from the house?

What ever

Here is something you might like Johnny. An Eagle Head I shot in Canada a few years ago.

Attachments

• eaglehead.JPG
    eaglehead.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 255

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu