My wife’s cancer

Glad to hear some good news for once. Congratulations on a positive recovery, and thank you God!

Reactions: Ahidog
Raise a hallelujah !!! There is power in his name . The prince of peace never sleeps he is always working moving in us and thru us . Praise and glory to him . Glad you got to get out and go and glad your wife is improving . Tightlines BF

Reactions: Ahidog and CAL'NDN
Thats awesome.
Im going to have to tell my best friend the treatment.
he just had a tumor removed from his pancreas.
Has to do chemotherapy on the 17th.

Reactions: Ahidog
Thats awesome.
Im going to have to tell my best friend the treatment.
he just had a tumor removed from his pancreas.
Has to do chemotherapy on the 17th.
Genetic testing is important with her type as many people have “success” with targeted therapies. Her’s is acinar cell not the normal pancreatic cancer but it’s definitely worth looking into.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu