Need Cedar Fire Photos

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
My sister inlaw is an environmental scientist and she is working on a paper about the 2003 Cedar Fires we had in San Diego. She is looking for some unique pictures of the fire and or it’s destruction to include with her research. If you have some pictures can you post them up on here for her to use. I would have taken some photos back in 2003 but I was to busy evacuating as my neighbors houses were burning. Crazy times.

FYI she is a big believer in the benefits of fires for the environment and ecosystem and has some great thoughts on how fires help wildlife etc. I believe her research is beneficial to animal conservation and game numbers in California. Thank you in advance.

Drew,

I was allowed to go in right after the fires blew thru....I think pictures I have though are of the Witch Creek Fire.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu