NEED YOU NOW! Last Day to ACT - Gun and AMMO BILLS!!!

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
from CWA: Share with Everyone NOW!!!

Hunters and gun owners, NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT! The Legislature has sent a package of gun control bills to the governor, who has vowed to act on them by TOMORROW (Friday July 1). It's important to contact the governor IMMEDIATELY and let him know you oppose these bills. Through our website, you can send the governor a detailed email that lays out our concerns with these bills, and you can customize the message if you like. Please act now, and please share this link with your friends. Time is of the essence!

https://www.votervoice.net/CALWATERFOWL/Campaigns/46744/Respond

Thanks Steve...I just sent a ton of e mails to everyone I know

You will get one I think. Thanks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu