New and saying Hi

rydethis

Aug 6, 2012
Hello everyone....Good friend of mine told me about this forum, so had to come join in. My name is Jay and I only been hunting out in so cal for a couple of years, but have recently been getting more involved. You could say that I am in my learning years, I used to hunt when I was younger back home but bow only, now I am making time to get back to my roots.
Looking forward to a great year and really enjoying it !!

Welcome buddy! I'm sure you'll enjoy this site as much as we all do. You will learn a lot on here. Good luck! Hunt hard!! Yeeeeee!!!

Good to have you on the site.Your initiation will be,you must take me to your best spot and let me kill your best deer.And then you will be an official member. ::)

Invisible man said:
Good to have you on the site.Your initiation will be,you must take me to your best spot and let me kill your best deer.And then you will be an official member. ::)

I'll take you to a good spot. There is a buck just for you Invisible Man.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 39
Welcome aboard Jay. Get a tag and get into the contest. (((Beginners Luck !)))

BuckHunter said:
Invisible man said:

I'll take you to a good spot. There is a buck just for you Invisible Man.

HEY THAT'S MY SPOT AND MY DEER!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu