New Archery Hunter

805er

Oct 25, 2013
Afternoon everyone,
Total new archery hunter here in Southern California. My buddy and I are tired of shooting paper and 3D targets and ready to step up and get our feet out in the thick and shoot some dinner! If anyone in the Ventura area would like to meet up sometime that'd be killer. And thanks to everyone that's posts, been reading some interesting things and took some notes! Good luck hunting out there and looking forward to the new experiences!!

PS: Guess I'm the 1000th member! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to SCH 805er. You are the 1000th member and have an SCH T-shirt on the way!

I need to buy another. I gave mine to my father to represent up in ventura cty where he hunts

JoseC tapatalk

Thank everyone, I did do the online course just now to find a place I can do my follow up class at. Its hard with my work schedule do to the fact I'm traveling all the time.

JoseC, I'm in Ventura county as well. Maybe your dad can show me the ropes sometime?

NBK, thanks so much. Awesome, cant wait to have it arrive and sport it!

New to the site. Fairly new to hunting. Only have 4 deer under my belt. Two rifle two bow kills. A-32 defiantly a fun hunt. No pressure. Good cold weather! Snow. Way better then skinning one out when it's 110 degrees in July.

805er said:
Afternoon everyone,
Total new archery hunter here in Southern California. My buddy and I are tired of shooting paper and 3D targets and ready to step up and get our feet out in the thick and shoot some dinner! If anyone in the Ventura area would like to meet up sometime that'd be killer. And thanks to everyone that's posts, been reading some interesting things and took some notes! Good luck hunting out there and looking forward to the new experiences!!

PS: Guess I'm the 1000th member! ;D ;D ;D ;D
welcome. & I hit the like button

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu