New Autotrickler V4 coming

No I signed up on a wait list. They were supposed to email us when we could begin pre ordering
I put my name on the wait list as soon as it was released and placed my order as soon as I got the email.

Well if you place it now you should get it in 2024! Soo many people ordered them

I have been using the V4 for a while now. Pretty happy overall. The V3 and V4 both throw 1 kernel short sometimes. I used to keep some loose kernels that I would put in when needed. Last night I set up my dandy trickler and it made adding a single kernel very easy. Definitely worth the cost to simplify this. Some people are not that picky but my OCD forces me to be. Haha

I will be building a more permanent stand to raise the dandy higher (I used an ammo box last night) and will lower the discharge tube closer to the opening.

20230220_201036.jpg
View attachment 20230220_201522.mp4

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu