New Bow Ya'll!!!!

Shmee22

Apr 19, 2014
The other day I went to go and buy the "PSE Stinger" from bass pro, however I didn't know it was discontinued a couple months ago. So I ended up purchasing the "PSE Vision." I never shot this bow but they told me it was a step up from the stinger. Well after I shot it in the range and at home a few times I decided I did not think the bow was worth the price. So I did some research for bows around the same price range and found out about the "Bear Attitude". Oh my gosh!! This bow is awesome! Took the PSE back and did a straight exchange for the best 2014 bow at $300 "bow only" price. Bow feels and shoots great. Has a 70lb pull with an 80% let off (which the PSE only had a 70% let off). Big step up from my old bow and in my research and hands on trial it's definitely the best in its class. Give it a look if you guys are in the market for a bow. (Now the next step is to get a big 4x4 in my sights this year and put him down.)

I think Ghost just got that one, after a ton of research and thinking about what he wanted. Sounds like a great bow. Have fun!

Sent via Tapatalk

just want add I think it's a great bow for the money good starter bow for someone like me.
hahaha time will tell. the spec's are pretty good, the IBO speed is decent, the warranty is very good. and it's made by Bear. father of archery in the USA. I shot it a few times. just need to get a better rest. I am using a 5 pin sight , I like it don't regret getting it. This year I get to break it in. The reason for the change is it is better suited for Ground blind & Tree Stand action. To each his own Good Luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu