New from Irvine

adamrobles

Mar 14, 2013
Irvine, CA
Hey everyone! I am new to the forum and new to Hunting in So Cal but not new to Hunting. I have done some turkey hunting, deer hunting, dove hunting, pig hunting but it has all been in Texas so its a new experience for me out here!

Looking forward to this years Turkey season, just hope I can find a good place to hunt!

Anyone want to help me out? :)

Thanks
Adam

Hey Adam,

Welcome to SCH. You should find some great information here to get your hunting experiences enhanced!

Breacher said:
Not familiar with any place to hunt near Irvine but welcome to the site. Nice avatar pic!

I do not expect to hunt near Irvine, too Yuppy but this is where I grew up and currently live. I would still be in texas if it wasnt for my wife ;)

Looking at Cleveland National Forest or Palomar.

Hey Adam. I work in Irvine off of Barannca and Red Hill and live in Old Towne Orange. I haven't gone turkey hunting before but I'll keep in touch when we go out to for Dove.

cwb07 said:
Hey Adam. I work in Irvine off of Barannca and Red Hill and live in Old Towne Orange. I haven't gone turkey hunting before but I'll keep in touch when we go out to for Dove.

Please do! That would be awesome!. I live in Woodbridge on Alton/The loop pretty much. I am very familiar with Old town Orange as my friends work at Chapman.

Nice to see more OC peeps on the site :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu