New from Irvine

adamrobles

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum and new to Hunting in So Cal but not new to Hunting. I have done some turkey hunting, deer hunting, dove hunting, pig hunting but it has all been in Texas so its a new experience for me out here!

Looking forward to this years Turkey season, just hope I can find a good place to hunt!

Anyone want to help me out? :)

Thanks
Adam

Hey Adam,

Welcome to SCH. You should find some great information here to get your hunting experiences enhanced!

Breacher said:
Not familiar with any place to hunt near Irvine but welcome to the site. Nice avatar pic!

I do not expect to hunt near Irvine, too Yuppy but this is where I grew up and currently live. I would still be in texas if it wasnt for my wife ;)

Looking at Cleveland National Forest or Palomar.

Hey Adam. I work in Irvine off of Barannca and Red Hill and live in Old Towne Orange. I haven't gone turkey hunting before but I'll keep in touch when we go out to for Dove.

cwb07 said:
Hey Adam. I work in Irvine off of Barannca and Red Hill and live in Old Towne Orange. I haven't gone turkey hunting before but I'll keep in touch when we go out to for Dove.

Please do! That would be awesome!. I live in Woodbridge on Alton/The loop pretty much. I am very familiar with Old town Orange as my friends work at Chapman.

Back