New from Norco area

khartter

Sep 17, 2012
Norco
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am new to this site and just wanted say Hi. I have been on several other sites for a while but this site seem to better suit me for the area I'm hunting. I have been hunting upland birds for about 10 years mostly Mojave Preserve and Johnsons valley areas. As for big game I have been chasing deer for about 5 years here and cal with not much luck. Have hunted Montana and Arizona with good results. Always looking to expand my hunting knowledge and new hunting buds, so if any one around Norco needs some one to share gas fees to go hunting send me an email.

Welcome to the website khartter. Nice avatar! Hope you enjoy the entire site. Lot's of cool folks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu