New guy here

rtowle

Nov 17, 2019
Temecula
Been a member of the forum for a few months since I moved back to California, just thought I’d introduce myself. Seems like a solid group on here and I’ve learned a ton already just by reading up on the forum.

First year hunting at all, and drew the coveted A22 tag. I’ll be mainly in north D16/Palomar area since I live up here in Temecula. I have absolutely zero experience but picked up some decent gear and have enjoyed the heck out of just getting out in the hills as much as I can.

Anyone in the area who’s looking for a partner or wants to shoot some arrows, let me know!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu