new guy Tanner

Tanner

May 10, 2012
Hey everyone my name is Tanner I am a avid hunter that truly enjoys every aspect of the outdoors. Everything from fishing to deer or duck hunting. My true passion is waterfowl hunting, I've been doing it for about six years now and I love everything about it. I really love this web sight because its nice to see and hear that there is lots of other outdoors men in southern california, even though this state is not the top hot spot in the country for a hunting destination. I started a duck and goose call making bussiness about 3 months ago called take em duck calls. I wanted to make a handmade call for the hardcore waterfowl hunter. One that would stand out on the lanyard. These are calls made by a hardcore waterfowler for the hardcore waterfowler. I hope everyone wacks em and stacks em this year and hope to see you out there.

Welcome to the website Tanner. We have a lot of waterfowl hunters here!

I have played with both your duck and goose calls and think you have something special.

Hey Tanner welcome to SCH.
I think there are a lot of people that hunt in Southern Cal that need to know there are other hunters out there.
We have been kept quiet way to long, it's time to promote the sport.

Tanner, I can't call a duck to save my life but I'm curious about your calls. I'm assuming you're making them on a lathe? Post up some pictures of your work. Sounds like you know what you're doing....

Hey guys thanks for welcoming me to the sight and yes my calls are spun on a lathe. I hope to put up pictures soon as possible. Most of my calls are made of exotic hardwoods like african zebra wood,purple heart, southern maple and ebony black wood. I'm starting acrylic calls now to so I should be able to cater to every hunters style.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu