New guy

Martin

May 26, 2013
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in. Moved back to SoCal a little over a year ago after spending a bunch of years in northern Ca and Montana. I've been putting in miles all over looking to find good places to hunt in the mountains around the coachella valley and in the eastern desert. Really glad to say I've found some pretty darn good spots. Glad to see there is a community of people like me here in southern Cali. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and maybe I'll be able to help a few out too.

Mostly below. This year I planned on scouting above but this spring have found some new wrinkles around where I've been going that have me excited and wanting to learn more about those areas. I've got a 9 month old so he keeps me pretty close to the house for the most part.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu