New here

BigG2175

Aug 1, 2013
Hey y'all I'm new to the forums names rob, I have been hunting in Northern California since I was a kid but recently put hunting on the back burner when I came out to San Diego as my duty station in 2007 now that I'm out and going to school I'm looking forward to getting back into hunting got some good advice about the forums so here I am. I already posted looking for any tips for dove hunting in San Diego but Is there any place to go in SD and just pop some shots at jack rabbits? Lookin forward to chattin with y'all.

My name is Steve and I am a new-be to this site. Been hunting for 40 years in and around the south west. Looking forward to chating with everyone. I will post pictures soon of the animals I have taken. Hope you all enjoy!

If anyone is familiar with My Country Club in the Lake Henshaw area I would just like to say that Joel Mendenhall
died yesterday in tragic accident. Prayers out to his family and friends.

Welcome to the SCH Website!

We are all saddened by the news of Joel.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu