New house

ilovesprig said:
MJB said:
Chickens........Don't be surprised if in a few years you can't eat chickens

Make sure your up wind especially in the summer heat.

Amen Mark......How many times have you driven up Hwy 78 and hit the Ramona egg ranch down wind?......lol

The first time I smelled that I was passing the camel dairy, right before you hit the egg farm. Thought to myself "haven't met a ton of camels, but the ones I have met never smelled like chicken shit." Then I got to the egg ranch and it all made sense. The little red house on the road sells those eggs, which are delicious.

D16hunter said:
Figured I'd share an overview of our new property in Tennessee. 12 acres in Dickson county. Buying more acreage in a few years for the farm were starting. Good looking hunting land I'd say.

Congratulations!! Man, 12 acres would be REALLY nice.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu