New house

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Figured I'd share an overview of our new property in Tennessee. 12 acres in Dickson county. Buying more acreage in a few years for the farm were starting. Good looking hunting land I'd say.
1dd4f5c0e01d16058780a6e440c340b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to live with mom and dad forever?

Aeon said:
That's a dick thing to say I'm sorry I'm helping to start a farm to help better mine and my families lives. And our kids some day

https://youtu.be/C6cxNR9ML8k

Hell, I lived with my parents off & on through college & pro baseball......... :-*

ps...Luke....Looks like a cool place....... 8)

D16hunter said:
Aeon said:
That's a dick thing to say I'm sorry I'm helping to start a farm to help better mine and my families lives. And our kids some day

Why did that fire you up?? He was just asking a question. It's 2016 it's ok to be on the nipple till you figure out life

Congrats d16. I think it's awesome. Family farms is what built this country. I personally think that is what life is all about. Building a future with the people you love and respect most. To each there own but that's how I was raised and it's how my family is. It has worked for me and mine and I'd like nothing more then to move to a state like TN with my family and work the land and is like nothing more the if my children and my grand children did it with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyM47rEA0ZY

Chickens........Don't be surprised if in a few years you can't eat chickens

Make sure your up wind especially in the summer heat.

MJB said:

Definitely lol. I'm already not the biggest fan of chicken unless it's fried. And chicken s*** in Mid summer is terrible.

Luke did you decide whether your staying here or moving with the family?Its going to be hard to find a tree to hang a stand in there :D jk 8)

hey I like raising chickens, to me chickens are fun to take care of and to watch. chickens are really funny.
so the reason is, I have chickens. but a chicken farm is different. lots of chickens , lots of chicken poop, and lots of chicken eggs.
lots of work . but it's a good living.

good luck

MJB said:

Amen Mark......How many times have you driven up Hwy 78 and hit the Ramona egg ranch down wind?......lol

ilovesprig said:
MJB said:

Amen Mark......How many times have you driven up Hwy 78 and hit the Ramona egg ranch down wind?......lol
I did that earlier no fun lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu