New hunter from Orange County

Welcome to the website. We hope you enjoy the scenery. A lot of good folks here...

Welcome. Are you signed up for the big buck contest yet?

Good luck this season. Post up some game camera pictures if you get anything cool.

Got some great pics of does and fawns. No bucks in the area right now. Hopefully they will show up during rut. Should I post them or are the guys on the sight more interested in just the Bucks

Bucks or anything out of the norm. I like to see them all, but then again my wife says I have a problem.

Lungpopper said:
BuckHunter said:
Bucks or anything out of the norm. I like to see them all, but then again my wife says I have a problem.

I think our wives would get along well.

I say they should join a book club during deer season.

hey, i just got to Cali in February. I'm originally from Ohio and have been hunting since i was 9 years old. is there any good hunting spots in the San Bernadina county or possibly near twentynine palms and when is deer gun season. i looked on line and could not find the dates. i already have my hunting license for Cali. i do not have a weapon and am looking for a matthews compound bow. please help.

Welcome to the website, I'm sure you'll have a great time interacting with all the members.

Papi

Hey DesertHunter, Opening day for you today. Did you see anything worth reporting?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu