New hunter gear giveaway

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a few items I would like to donate to a new hunter, I would prefer they be a youth hunter. I have a new set of Vortex Viper HD’s 12x50 mounted on a Vanguard tripod. I would
like to donate it to someone who could use the gear that otherwise could not afford the gear. I ask they they write a brief description of what hunting means to them, how they value the outdoors, and how this gear could help them. Additionally anyone can nominate an individual. Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 7794F1A4-2B52-4298-AD39-FF758C94C73B.jpeg
    7794F1A4-2B52-4298-AD39-FF758C94C73B.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 31
646917FC-804F-4EEA-9A3E-D1099BFA9E32.jpegCongratulations to David and Thatcher Matranga, they will be getting some new gear! David is a Paster at Foothills Christian Church, and his son Thatcher have recently began sharing our love for the outdoors! Hopefully they will share some great experiences this year deer hunting and I wish them luck! Shoot straight fellas!

I sent this posting to a young boy and his sister. They both love to hunt and they could use a little help with gear.

Thanks for posting.

I sent this posting to a young boy and his sister. They both love to hunt and they could use a little help with gear.

Thanks for posting.
I appreciate that, however the give away is complete as a winner was selected. I did however reach out to Vortex to see if they would sponsor another giveaway. I am optimistic but we shall see

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu