New Mexico Draw

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Get your apps in before tomorrow 3/20/19 5pm NM time. The bulls and bucks are gonna be huge this year boys. Someone gonna get drawn might as well be me. I am in for a few species it’s an easy process $65 license and you front the tag money until the draw if don’t get drawn you get your money back minus the $13 tag fees.

Gohunt says the draw odds will be around April 24 hopefully as technology gets better draw odds will come out faster. A lot of states are phasing put paper apps so that should speed things up.

Something you can only once in life a hunt does not mean much to me. Elk and deer are far a better quarry for my pursuit's and what I care about.
I want a Desert Big Horn. I have been watching them my whole life. One time I want to have a tag in my pocket and go after those things in their nasty terrain.
Deer are my favorite. I love watching them can’t get enough of it. Glassing open country deer is my obsession.

pm if you draw me and I'll let you know. P.s you will probably never draw
Yeah I understand the odds are against me but someone has to draw and I’m young and have a lot of time to try, so maybe I will one year. I have meet a couple guys that have drawn the muzzleloader hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu