New north county San Diego bowhunter

HHlongbow

Nov 9, 2012
Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I just got into archery about 5 months ago. So far I have been just shooting at hay bails but am currently in the process of getting my hunting license. I would like to start my hunting endeavors somewhere like Cleveland National Forest. I don't come from a family of hunters and don't currently have any friends that hunt either. I am basically looking for a mentor or someone I could go on my first couple of hunts with. I am strictly a longbow shooter. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and good luck hunting!

Welcome to the website, I'm sure you will find a mentor on the forum there are many good fellas that will be willing to give you some advice ...

Papi
Webmaster

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu