New precision 308

@punkur67 Super sweet! I'm looking at switching chassis for my Remington 700. Did you look at the Magpul 700 Pro or the Grayboe Neo? https://www.grayboe.com/collections/stocks/products/neo

I had narrowed it down to the Magpul or the Neo, and was leaning to the Neo because of weight. Curios if you have an opinion on those two stocks?
I looked at the magpul when they first came out. I really was not impressed and they looked and felt cheap. Not sure about the newer ones.

The neo looks decent but I have never handled one.

If you keep an eye out on the snipershide classified adds you can get a great deal on one. I picked up a MDT and MPA for $700 shipped for each. Saved me at least $400 on the MPA and $600 on the MDT. People post them almost daily.

Look close at your options and you start to notice a big difference like the hardware to adjust, upgrade options, and available accessories

Reactions: monyako
Nice build...

kinda a fun time right now with all the options for building guns we have now.

i am chassis crazy obviously but still not in love with them for hunting. This going to be a hunting gun or prs or ?

i am chassis crazy obviously but still not in love with them for hunting. This going to be a hunting gun or prs or ?
I just built this because I always wanted to build up a 308. It will help with some long range fundamentals too since it is less forgiving than the 300 win mag and 6.5. I may use it to complete in the TAC division too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu