New RAGE Rage X-Treme

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Rage X-Treme

Rage Outdoors introduced the most lethal broadhead to ever hit the market: The Rage X-Treme. With a 2.3-inch cutting diameter, the sweeping blade angle on the new X-Treme maintains kinetic energy longer and penetrates deeper than any other blade, and produces larger entry and exit wounds for even better blood trails.

For dependable blade containment and deployment at all times, the Rage X-Treme has been designed with with the newly patented Shock Collar. This new design will ensure that your blades will remain in place until that ultimate moment of truth.

The new Rage X-Treme broadheads are easily recognizable by their yellow ferrule design, and they were designed for use with bow draw weights in excess of 60 pounds. They will be available at retailers nationwide this spring, and the MSRP for the Rage X-Treme 3-pack will be $49.99.

Attachments

• xtreme.png
    xtreme.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 43
Man the price keeps going up I currently shoot rage and they have done very well even through the spine. I'm glad to here that they improved the collar that was the only down fall in my opinion like the improvements but not the price.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu