New reloading bench

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
Just finished my bench in the new house. I got my own gun/hunting room now. Just need some overhead lighting. All my materials and tools tuck nicely in the drawers and cabinets. Stainless top makes for easy cleanup. I also made a mount for my rock chucker that also holds the powder drop. I think I am going to start making these for sale if I get enough interest.
20140406_212510.jpg

20140406_212521.jpg

20140407_165146.jpg

nice bench if you could just buy powder you could use it.I am down to my last 8lbs and don't know when I can find more.

sherpa said:
nice bench if you could just buy powder you could use it.I am down to my last 8lbs and don't know when I can find more.

What powder are you looking for?

sherpa said:

I know a couple guys that sell powder in San Diego that are fairly successful at getting what I need unless I want varget. What are you looking for

CMPeterson said:
I need Longshot and International..

The sooner you run out of longshot the sooner I have a chance a beating you in sporting clays.

Fine Firearms had Long shot last month. Lasted about 30 days. Check weekly -

Just got in Hodgdon CFE 223 and Win 748 for all of you .223/556 guys!

619-280-8600

sherpa said:
NBK said:
sherpa said:

What powder are you looking for?

Red Dot

Checked and only found 800X. He is in San Diego and I don't think he ships. Scored myself some VARGET while checking too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu